Sunday, February 26, 2012

When being away for 4 years doesn't feel like a big deal.

Wow, I hadn't realized that I haven't posted something on this blog in nearly 4 years...which means I've stopped doing something mediocre and fairly uninteresting for nearly 4 years. Score!

A lot's changed since then for me...I've completed training, moved back to New Orleans and have, all of a sudden, found myself with a lot of free time. And since my favorite blogger of all-the-times, Frank, is no longer going to help us think it all out, I figure I could maybe help (partially) fill the massive void he left behind.

Seeing it's been so long since I last posted, I seem to recall that I wrote often about Tulane athletics. And it looks like, since that last post, there hasn't really been much to write about anyway. Baseball has taken a dive, basketball has gone from being craptacular to barely watchable, and football...well, at least there's a shiny stadium on the way. Yep, once that last $20 million comes through, it'll be here before you know it. Yep...

Well, Tulane athletics will not be the sole topic of this blog going forth. In the spirit of diversity (and insanity, or more appropriately, LINSANITY!!!), I'm going to add elements that may seem unrelated, but is more of a reflection of who I am, not only as a fan, but as a regular dude. For example, I'll chime in on Duke basketball (so THIS is what being a winner feels like!), sports related injuries and radiology findings, and new fatherhoodness (in a couple of months anyway). In the end, I hope you and (most importantly) I get something out of it.

And please, don't be cruel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home